How to add a subpage on your blog?
1. On the side of every page when you are creating or editing it , there is a little box titles” Page Attributes” Go to that area now.
2. Find the area titled “Parent” in the box. It should be right under the title. Do you see how it says (no parent)? Click on it and it will list every single page that you have published, whether it is private or not.
3. Click on the page that you want the page you are editing to fall under. For example:
You want a page titled “About Me” to fall under the page of “About”. Click on (no parent) and you scroll to see where the “About” page is listed. You click on it.
4. When you click on it, the (no parent) should be turned into whatever the page name you clicked on. All you need to do now is Click the “Publish or Update” button.
Especially for Spectrum theme:
1. Go to the dashboard
2. Click on appearance ~> menus
3. Add pages from the left corner (by ticking them and clicking on add).
4. Click and drag the boxes (page name) below the main page. (Rules below Xat Chat)
5. Drag and leave little space from the left (as a subpage) ~ there’ll be lines showing where to drag.
6. And your done…..
Checkout the video, view in HD.
Sticky posts are posts that will stick to the top of your page no matter what. You may have multiple sticky posts. To make a sticky post, follow the below steps in order to get your post to stick to the top of your homepage:
1. Before publishing a post, you’ll see that the “Publish” button is in a box that is titled “Publish”. There will be a column called :Visibility” there. Click the edit button next to it.
2. You will have 3 options for the post: Public, Private, or Password Protected. To make your post stick, select “Public”.
3. A check-box will then appear. It will read: “Stick this post to the front of this page”. To make it a sticky, check the box.
4. Once you publish your post, it will be a sticky. You can come back and make it not stick any time you want to.
How to add a contact form to post/page?
- Click on the button below the title…see picture
- You can add new fields and remove some, you can tick some things as required and do the changes by clicking on the field and clicking on edit.
How to get the whose amung us widget?!?
(1) Go to the whos amung us site to get the HTML (non-javacript) code you require for the button.
(2) Customize the button color and font color to suit your blog prior to copying the code.
(3) Log into your WordPress blog and go to -> Dashboard ->Appearance -> Widgets
(4) Drag a Text Widget out of the Available Widgets box and drop it into in the sidebar box in the position you want it to appear in the sidebar.
(5) In the larger space below the title for the Text widget paste in the code you copied.
(6) Click “Save Changes”.
How to Reblog?
Click on the title of the post.
On the top, there will be a black bar, click on the reblog option.
How to take a screenshot?
How to make a recolour?
How to Manage Employees/Users?
First Step: Go to your Dashboard and then go to Users–>Add New or All Users
From All Users, you can see everyone you have hired so far, your pending requests, and all of your acceptances. You can remove users from there as well. Just check the boxes of whom you want to fire, then go down to <Bulk Actions>. Click it and select Remove and then hit Apply
From Add New, you can add new workers from there! Type in their email or username and then select a role for them. You can add a special message if you want, but it isn’t required. After you have got everything filled out, you can just hit <Send Invitation>
Any more questions?? Feel free to comment below!