Are you new to Fantage? Don’t worry. This short guide will help you get a hold of the In’s and Out’s of Fantage. For more information, don’t forget to check out our Fantage Basics Pages.
Features to Look Out For:
As you read, here are some things to look out for while you do so:
- Avoiding N00bies: This will be highlighted and will give you a hint as to what not to do so you won’t look helpless.
- Bully Alerts: Warns you if the activity or action can cause, or is an effect of Bullying
- Page Placement: Like product placement, this guide has some hidden “ads” that will notify you to visit a page on this blog for more info.
As soon as you start off Fantage, you will be given a choice of some free items. You can pick whichever one you like. N00bies Alert: If you wear these items, it makes you look like a Noobie. Someone who isn’t very liked because they are new to Fantage, has no clue of the social life, and like a “Super Non-Member” and not in a good way. But you can’t stick to an outfit and costume forever. You’ll need some good clothes.
The following are some of the popular clothes for non-members. It is indicated if one is fashionable or not.
(To Be Put In)
(Bully Alert: If you don’t fully get the social life here, you can seriously be picked on)
If you are to make some friends on Fantage, then you’ll need to be able to talk in a way that people will understand. Here are some things that may be confusing to a newbie:
- If you see someone say shoeS after every sentence, it’s called a TESTER WORD. There is no way for a person to tell you that on Fantage because the site won’t allow the words to show up. Tester words are words you type all capitolized like SHOES after every sentence. If it pops up as shoeS, then the person’s text will show up on Fantage for everyone else to see. If it is still SHOES, then it didn’t work and whatever they said didn’t show up. You cannot see their text if the tester word didn’t work. (Words like ‘helo’ and ‘grape’ are used as well, just not as commonly)
- Acrynoms and emoticons will be used frequently. So get used to it. Note: emoticons like OwO and OnO are used to show emotions since colons ( : ) aren’t allowed.
- Numbers don’t show up on Fantage so use your head and context clues. Sometimes, ‘tree’ is used for the number 3. So if someone says: “I have tree houses” they mean “I have three houses” unless they mean actual tree houses. It’s always good to ask questions.
- If someone doesn’t reply for a long time, it means that they either said something that didn’t show up, or they are inactive.
For more information, visit the Fantage Smart Language Page.
Fantage uses a currency called “Stars”. You can earn stars by playing games. You can play any game you want and members can use stars to buy most everything. Some items, however, can be bought using stars only by members.
E-Coins allow you to buy anything, weather a member or not. You can buy coins using real money, OR you can earn them. There is usually a “Earn __ E-Coins” button on your screen when you log in. Click on it and scroll down. When you finish the video that will be playing, click the finish button and refresh your page. You should get your coins after that.
That is pretty much it. You can find everything you have questions about somewhere on this blog. Have Fun!