On this page I will be giving fashion tips about the things people should wear on fantage
What to wear on fantage and what not to
WHAT TO WEAR-
- Your dress, hair, accesories & board should always match (Colour & Design)
- The dress matches the hat
- The board matches the rose on the hat.
- Whatever you wear should be related to each other like this leopard print top with this cat or whatever (I am sure its from the cat family)
- It should complement each other
- If you are wearing a skirt put on long hair (Short hair look 😦 )
- If you want a retro look completely follow it and if you want a babyish look do the same. Mixing both will not look good.
- If you wanna look like a racer (or) want a bold kind of look you can add the following things
- Racer Car
- Black colored things
- You can even try wearing things like your favourite celebrity, I tried to dress like perrie edwards from little mix.
WHAT NOT TO WEAR-
- The lantern does’nt even match the dress
- The specks and the hair does’nt make the look ‘funky’ but it makes it look stupid!
- The bike makes the look ‘odd’
- The shark with the gown makes the person look stupid. (Shark- a funky or an animal theme & Gown- for a royal look)
- The board does’nt suite the dress
- You can see that nothing matches the other
- If you are following a snowy theme then what are shorts doing in the look
- The helmet makes the look historical and the bow makes it look colourful and patterned. (The mixture makes it look bad)
- There’s nothing bad as such in the look but the things don’t match the others
- The outfit is really plain and the colours are really dull
So I have given you tips on what to wear and what not to, follow those tips so that you can look the best!
(p.s. people will even add you)